Rail-type container gantry crane is mainly consists of the steel
structure, lifting mechanism, micro-transfer mechanism, spreader
anti-sway system, crane travelling mechanism, container spreaders,
electrical equipment, and other necessary auxiliary equipments.
The container rail mounted gantry crane adopts frequency
conversion, PLC control system and CMMS fault detection system.
Main standard reference: GB/T19683-2005, JT/T566-2004, and ISO
standard of International Standardization Organization, European
FEM, Japan JIS standard.
Features of Container Rail-Mounted Gantry Crane:
1. This crane can be used in inland terminals, container yard, rail
freight station, coastal freight yard and frontier wharf.
2. Adopt dedicated container spreaders which can handle 20 feet, 40
feet and 45 feet containers.
3. Electrical drive system is full digital AC frequency conversion,
PLC control speeding, CMS intelligent monitoring and management
system, the running state real-time monitoring equipment.
4. The upper trolley can rotate 270 degree for easy load and
5. Three-in-one reducer is adopted for long travel and cross
travel, easy maintenance.
6. Safety protection: Anti-breaking shaft, wind warning,
Depending on the constitution of main girder, outriggers and
anti-sway device, container rail mounted gantry crane can be
divided into different types.
1. Double cantilever gantry crane has big room between its
outriggers for containers to pass through. Usually opening widely
at upper parts to form a shape of U and combining with the girder
forming a shape of N.
2. Non-cantilever crane has a simple structure because of
containers do not need to pass through the room between its
Compared with ship-to-shore gantry crane, the trolley of Rail
Mounted Gantry Crane travels at a lower speed and usually equipped
without anti-sway stabilizer, while it will be equipped with
anti-sway device if users need it for reducing operation stress and
improving production efficiency. For rope type lifting mechanism,
increasing the rope damp is a usual way to accomplish
stabilization. And for rigid type lifting mechanism, its own rigid
components are available to accomplish stabilization.
|Model||LJ35/40-23||Light Type LJ40-23|
(without spreader) (t)
|Lifting Height (m)||12.2~17.8||16.5|
|Spreader rotation angle||±5°||±5°|
|Trolley travelling (m/min)||50,70||24|
|Crane travelling (m/min)|
|Max. wheel load (kN)||310||310|